Bounce House Operating Instructions
Each operator should read and understand the following instructions before using a Bounce House.
1. The bounce house should not be operated if wind exceeds 25 mph or in rain or lightning conditions.
2. All jumpers must remove their shoes.
3. jumpers should be sorted by size. Only jumpers of the same size should be allowed in the bounce house at the same time.
4. jumpers must remove loose or sharp objects including glasses and dangling jewelry. Glasses should be removed.
5. Absolutely no “Silly String”, gum, candy, food, drinks, animals, shoes, sharp objects or other sticky substances in the bounce house.
6. The operator should assess the number of people that can fit in the bounce house according to their age and size, however, keep in mind this is only a guide. Size and weight need to be taken into consideration since some children are bigger than others and the rated capacity should not be exceeded. Example: The bigger the children are the smaller number of children allowed in the bounce house. We can provide more specific recommendations at time of rental.
7. The operator should assist the jumpers when they enter and exit the bounce house.
8. The operator should position himself/herself in close proximity to the entrance of the bounce house.
9. While the bounce house is in operation, the operator should watch the jumpers at all times. No roughhousing or horseplay should be tolerated. No climbing on the nets is permitted. Anyone who does not obey the rules after being warned should be asked to exit the bounce house (operators should be made to understand that they are in control of the bounce house…and removing someone from a bounce house who is not following rules is important for all jumpers’ safety)
10. The operator must remain in control of the bounce house at all times and strictly enforce the rules posted on any warning signs.
Emergencies can arise for various reasons. The following are a few examples of emergencies and how they can be handled. This is strictly a guide. Please use common sense when an emergency occurs and contact us when needed.
Loss of Electrical Power...
If any problem arises please contact us at 817-545-7547 or 817-9033538
We service the DFW & North Dallas Texas area, including:
* Due to gas price fluctuations there may be a small delivery charge for certain areas. Please call us for details.
Bounce house, jumper, Inflatable, moonwalk... What's the difference? Inflatables have many names. They are referred to as; bounce houses, characters bouncers, inflatables, jumpers, moon bounces, kid bouncy house, air inflatable funhouses, bounce tents, bounce house for children, jumpy things, party bouncers, bouce fun houses, castle jumpers, etc… call them what you’d like, but we’re sure of one thing – we have the inflatable bounce house you need to make your next occasion a funtastic success! We also have party supplies, snow cone (sno-cone) machines, pinatas, tables and chairs. La Pinata proudly serves Dallas Texas and surrounding areas.
Home | Party Supply | Party Rental | Rental Prices | Party Packages | FAQs | Safety Rules | Jumper Operation | About Us | Contact Us
Call us at: 817-545-7547